Tuesday, March 10, 2009

When did it change

Plugging out...

Since when did I stop caring about what other people think of me...
Since when did I start feeling distant from a crowd of a new exciting
fun group... Since when did I start craving for the comfort of the
familiar over the seduction of unknown possibilities...Since when did
I stop trying to fit in... Since when did I stop trying too hard to
make new friends...

Since when did slowing down seem like a better idea than speeding to
catch up... Since when did I start getting tired...

Since when did I stop believing in things that I always knew would
never come true... Since when did I stop looking forward to Mondays...
Since when did inspiration become scarce... Since when did inspiring
people become even scarcer...

Since when did life start changing.. Since when did I start
changing... Since when did the world start changing...

... Plugging back in

--
Sent from Google Mail for mobile | mobile.google.com

www.unplug-from-the-matrix.blogspot.com

www.dad-i-am.blogspot.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Down in the dumps again - not after u got the coveted hand written note from the super boss ?!

Don't let such thot's get 2 you Neo - you've miles to go before you can even think of going to bed ! Leave such ones to retirees like urs truly, for whom all days of the week are alike - TGIF being no diff than OGIS and every morning is blue...

12:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home