Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day

Hi Babba,

On father's day, I want to wish myself happy son's day, because thats what it really has been to have you as my dad. I've had the most wonderfully happy life because of you.

I wont say 'ur the best dad in the world' because I know only one dad, and all I know is 'thank god for that'.

I love you Babba, very very much, always..

But more importantly, I have learnt from you the way to live my life, not because you taught it to me, but because thats how you lived your life.

I have learnt that nice guys don't finish last. I have learnt that its more important to have a large heart than a large pocket. I have learnt that work can be enjoyed if you're doing what you like. I have learnt that you need to love your kids beyond reason, and not expect anything in return. I have learnt that being decent is a virtue not a weakness. I have learnt the joy of striving towards perfection. I have learnt the significance of being a self made man, of 'earning' the right to live in this world, not inheriting it.

I have learnt that eating from your mouth is one thing, but eating from your heart is what makes life worth living. I have learnt that money is to be spent if it is to be of any use to us. I have learnt to be thankful for all that I have in my life and not be greedy. I have learnt to be happy in whatever circumstances life has to offer. I have learnt to believe in karma.

Babba, from u I have learnt to be a good human being.

And all I can say is thank you, for being who you are, because thats the reason I am who I am.

Love always,
Your Sunny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home