Thursday, March 29, 2007

Har Har Gange

Its green, its deep, its freezing cold and i havent felt better in a long time.

Call me superstitious or crazy, but as i float in the magnificent waters of the Ganga, i cant help feel how great im feeling. The flow hitting against my skin just feels right somehow.


As every wave swallows me, I feel like it is spouting out a new me, taking away with itself all that is not me. Every gush of water that hits me has taken away with itself all my weight, all my disease, all my pain, all my malice, all my envy, all my pride.
Every rapid I emerge out of, I feel like I am a new person, a better person. I am lighter, more alive, awake, grateful, open, free and happy.

Rafting and swimming thru the ganga has to be one of life's most irresistible experiences. It is 'The Ganga' after all.

Like I said, may be its all in my head... but I can feel it in my body... and It feels so good.

2 Comments:

Blogger Zee said...

:)
different people look at things differently huh? u were purifying urself in the water and i was too busy trying not to drown.....or think of drowning! :)
did u tak this pic at night by any chance?

11:44 pm  
Blogger Neo said...

Hey zee,

You're absolutely right, different paddle strokes for different folks :)

Took this around dusk, as the sun was setting

11:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home